IBIS TRUCKEE SHUTTLE GUARD
gumový chránič pro přepravu kola
Our Truckee downtube protector keeps your paint looking fresh when transporting your bike to and from the trail. Keep on trucking.
- Compatible with all frames and sizes (For the Oso, we have a specific guard you can find here)
- Easy “peel and stick” installation
- Made from 5mm thick toughened rubber
- Dimensions: 155x46x5mm
- Place your bike on your padded tailgate.
- Using tape, mark where your frame contacts the tailgate pad.
- Wipe the surface of the downtube clean using rubbing alcohol or a similar cleaning solution.
- Dry the damp area with a lint-free cloth.
- Apply Truckee, use firm pressure.
- Allow the pad to sit overnight before use.
- Stop and admire your bicycle while enjoying your preferred beverage.
- Cold may prevent the Truckee from adhering properly. We recommend applying at temperatures 50F/10C or warmer.
- We recommend applying only if your paint is in good condition. If the paint is chipped, there is a risk you could remove additional paint when removing the Truckee.
- To remove, we recommend applying a gentle heat from a warm hair dryer to reactivate the glue, then gently peeling up the edges.
- Ibis is not responsible for any paint damage that may occur when removing the adhesive.